Vail Resorts Entry Equipment Operator - Roads Maintenance - Winter Seasonal - Keystone Resort in Keystone, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Entry Equipment Operator will operate a variety of equipment, trucks, and tractors for the purpose of street and utility repair, maintenance, snow removal, and construction of facilities.
· Provide routine maintenance to base areas.
· Operate all equipment used by the Base Ops team including but not limited to Skid Steers, Fork Lifts, and Loaders.
· Monitor all equipment and make sure that all issues are addressed promptly and communicated with Vehicle Maintenance.
· Physical Labor will be required due to the broad scope of the jobs that will be done for the resort.
· Responsible for all aspects of nightly snow removal operation.
· Additional duties may include, but are not limited to, parking cars, trash removal and recycling, snow shoveling, and directing traffic.
· High school diploma or equivalent - required
· Able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently - required
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record - required
· Able to lift and carry 100lbs - required
· Previous heavy equipment operations experience - preferred
· Experience in equipment maintenance and general mechanical skills - preferred
· Able to work all hours in alpine conditions - required
· Able to take directions and work as part of a team - required
Employee Perqs and Discounts!
Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
Discounted dependent ski passes
Free ski lessons
Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]