Vail Resorts Loss Prevention Officer - On Call - Vail Marriott - Vail, CO in Vail, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for safety and security of the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort and Spa colleagues, guests and owners as well as property assets.
Essential Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Detects potential sources of security and safety hazards, responds to emergencies, handles complaints, investigates and compiles reports in a professional and hospitable manner.
· Maintains accurate records while performing duties including camera monitoring, shift activity, guest and employee incidents, able to keep information confidential.
· Resolve difficult guest situations in a professional and hospitable manner.
· Respond to emergencies.
· Manage hotel lost & found.
· Communicate with management and colleagues in an effective and professional manner.
· Maintain a calm and professional demeanor during difficult situations.
· Complete any and all tasks assigned in a timely manner to the expected level.
· Assists valet with guest car retrieval when needed.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently. -required
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. -required
· Must have at least 1 year of guest service experience. -required
· Must be proficient with computers, specifically, Microsoft Office. -required
· Must have or be able to obtain a CPR, First Aid and AED certification within 30 days of hire.
· Must maintain a positive and optimistic attitude at all times.
· Must be able to communicate in an effective and professional manner.
· Must be able to remain calm in difficult situations.
· Must be able to learn quickly to work in various situations.
· Must be able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch. -required
· Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. -required
· Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
· Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays. -required
· Must be able to make a year-round commitment. -required
· Ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful.
· Resumes. -required
· In-person interviews. -preferred
Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
Discount lift tickets for friends and family
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf in the summer
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
One Job – Double the Benefits.
Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]